Suicide is my Will


Sick of this Peace
For once I awoke to seek a tranquility none could foresee
The rope in their hands-
Alighting from their savior's ark,
I thought for once I heard myself speak...

Indulge thy Will-
And stop dreaming the dream

There's no law on two stones
Nor purpose etched in the ether
Only thy Will is
And only it shall be thy law

Forget cohesion
Ignoramus walks the streets,
Satisfied with manna falling off the stalactites,
His one hungry troglobite child wades into the light-
Is given sight, and forever sees a shadow where they see them
Separated but one, that's his truth-
The ones you can't count are the slaves!

Matter repels its likeness
Divinity attracts like;
When I sought it,
Imbued with purity, infinity and simplicity;
There, manifesting before me was the one
As attraction finally opened it's embrace wide-
And as my will is the one true will,
Swallowed me into the ebbs of being.


----------------
The Awesome Creative Art by liiga

No comments:

Post a Comment