Giving Birth to the Übermensch

First I shall strip myself of the fear
Outgrow memories of a dark and empty christian past
And take me and the mother to a serene Savannah,
Occasionally facing our pride on this delightful voyage chosen thus.




It shall be a 9 months of perspiration and revelation
As I shake my own apriori foundations
Ensuring we both survive the stormy dialectic
A requirement for all with the übermensch potentiality


Am not sure it will cry or just die
But I shall smile on the minute it is born
For a novel and rewarding problem shall have been born
Not for a God uncaring below nor above
But for a man and woman with vision and immaculate love for their new born


Survive it must if indeed it is
For even the frail can not be saved from their own will to death
I shall probably become that parent I've dreamt-
Even though dreams are not to be trusted, the symbols therein I give respect thus

The übermensch must not be slave to our dead fantasies
And it shall at once have the freedom to play, dream and create
Hunting down gnomes and salamanders in the ruins of Atlantis
Constructing legos in the hope of warping space-time
Or merry-making with princes in the gardens of Oz.
I shall nevertheless sneak in Zermelo-Fraenkel and the other 39 axioms
 beside the cot
As the übermensch must awaken to a certain path 
As long as they haven't become yet
In that regard, I shall be limiting.


Oh hell no! There shall be no nose in its will to become
And if I should see that social beast lurk in the shadows-
Plotting the means to cast its spell of the herd,
I shall personally arise from my casket unlike my Transylvanian brethren
And whether be it noon or the hour of the crying banshee
Drive the stake through them so as to severe the passion between their soul and demon!


I shall impart my teaching be I dead or living:
That truth is relative for the finite, and only absolute for the infinite
Utility lies in the approximate, masters own their formula
Consistency drinks it's curse,
As being consistent and complete is inherently void
Behind, with, ahead and eventually over!
To fly is to grok reason and emotion my child.
Avoid rhetoric, and don't stupidly abstain against nature's laws
God is Dead, but the useful symbol remains
Create your own Gods or men will choke you with theirs
The immortal you seek are those who've embraced death
If your father and mother were humans
Be proud at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment