The Lilith Curse

And so, I summoned the gods for a Lilith moment
Twas that cold night - with flesh on mine arm
Erect like frozen nails in a lonely and a strange land.
 Indeed and in deed
The deities honored my need
A placid hand morphing into bare bone
As I contemplated the truth of what my eyes could read
Oh, and I dared not bargain
With one who could make a heart bleed.
 I led my soul down the hall,
Occasionally scourged by the spectre of deliberate impotence!
My orbs guarded the gates,
As all my elixir stealthily vaporized behinds those walls.
 I can swear - an honest thief
Never looks back at you
In the middle of such a heist - 
I was empty and tired. 
 A fortune paid, a verdict read
What really boils in the heart of a villain?
Remorse? Honor?
Well, looking into her eyes, I definitely saw both...
 The sun possibly turns black
Love possibly goes dark
But corrupting an angel's love brings bad luck
And a Lilith kissed, brings the curse 
Of lust that can't last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment