Mine Death...



Death awaits me
A song of 9 sirens,
Dark but sweet scented flowers,
The fears of men passing by my grave,
And memories of my agonies
Tormenting those that walk-by at night.

Death sings to me
A song that's thick like a butcher's floor
Veins pulsate with remorse
At the turbulence of oncoming descent
As the bowels of hades embrace my worn-out flesh.

Death has blessed me
No more do I concern myself with capitalism
Nor do I share what's a mere illusion
Death's given me a certainty worth a billion theorems
And not faith nor reason can elicit awareness of
A mystery so sublime, that all the pursuits of 
A billion souls on that rock I used to call home
Can only relate like a speck of existence on the Van Allen Belt.

Death's taught me
Oh, how insipid the pains of life be
In the shadow of death's sweet and everlasting embrace!
They ridicule, some celebrate and others dare not contemplate
But to every man and child, a headline awaits-
Twas just today, and twas still Murder by Death.

Death,
Please stay ever close,
So in mine waking fading, I might ever see past this veil.


-------------
well, life's too good to die now
but death's the most followed celebrity ever
and who am i not to like?

genius art concept by MindTuber




No comments:

Post a Comment