Apocalypse, Ecstasy, Machines and 2012

In ecstasy and joy
Counting down the remaining 36 hours
This has been a remarkable leap year in my life

As I ride on these bi-wheels,
The life force rushing into my nostrils
Tingling my nerves and nourishing my adrenaline rush
+Headhunterz  plays notes of hardness into my inner soul
Earth has never seemed so much a paradise to me as it's been this year!

The pleasing taste of fresh fruit on the tongue
The warm reassuring hug and morning kisses
A pursuit of work for it's own end
Self-awareness and freedom to fulfill my duties
Occasional bliss and moments of trance as I dissolved into rhythm and music
The feeling of satisfaction and gratitude when I finally became aware of my humanness!


Am surrounded by the evolution of our creation at every front
Wearable and Embedded computing
Thinking and Emotional Circuits
Augmented Reality and sentient glass
Machine Learning
And the year of Shinichi Mochizuki!

With zombified tales of another apocalypse that would never come,
In the wake of the night
I've dreamt dreams of grandeur and awe of tomorrow's morning

A morning of ubiquitous computing
The mystical Singularity of Bayesian machines
Mind uploading, self-healing and Time travel
Am delighted at the future we are creating!

In the wake of such ever unceasing threats to advancement
Paradoxical debates on the planet's eco-fate
Fears of increasing mass-mind-programming
Phobias of authority's omnipresence
The apparent curse of capitalism
Still, man strives on
And genius is born every morning, to see humanity through to the next day

I've marked my first quarter of a century of achievement
And If I should die before stepping into the year 2013
I wish to say that 2012 was a very good year!


----------------
The Awesome Creative Art by drosera-sundews

No comments:

Post a Comment