Haiku 36


Vampire blood's drippin on ma veranda
With ogres from Miranda taking me under
As ma body rots to ash, soul fades to gray
On a night with no moon and no means to pray
Cain and Abel, pain of a slain Jezebel
I breathe nothing, walking in this haunted lagoon
In a phase of darkness I can not paraphrase
A malignant existence from the nether space
Performs the last rite on my Burial Site
These are ma last living joys in hindsight
As am possessed by a demonic parasite
Ma eyes are falling out, feels like a Cyclop
Or the slain Fucking Christ on a Mountain top
Insanity is creeping under all humanity
Like a zombie apocalypse blessed with vanity
I place the curse on you, so complete the parity
36 hexagrams and raw calamity
Reading this far affirms your dark depravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment