Alien Invasion



It was a dark and scary night-morning
There were still bright blue stars shining in the sky
I was standing there alone, not knowing where or how to run.
It was all sand and savanah around me,
Two trees in the distance ahead of me
A short and tall umbrella tree
But I couldn't convince myself to run to either.
There were not many clouds in the ceiling of this expanse
Streaky clouds in the night on my right and another cloud somewhere ahead of me-
Then there was that long streak of burning light crossing past that cloud!
A ball of fire, maybe a meteorite or something, falling towards the valley on my right
I was shaking, not from cold though-
there was probably a fire burning in that valley
It was so bright and yellow
It was glowing like the sunrise about to be born, and the light,
the light bathed much of the horizon in that direction in a frightful yellow.
Something had fallen there, and it was probably not safe.
The tallest hill, right across where I stood,
Was cracky with deep gullies tracing its body.
There was this golden lava, flowing like coarse cream on its crust
There was the smoke, golden too, 
rising in a cloud of a metamorphosing monster near the peak of the hill
I was ready to start crying
Then, as if from another dream,
There! Before me was this huge pink elephant
A huge pink elephant with a pink glowing aura!
She was screaming out to me, a little caucasian girl, trying to alight from her elephant
The elephant was still standing on all its fours, but was moving towards me
She was here to help me!
Out of nowhere, a little girl in white,
Riding on the back of her huge, pink elephant that was holding a string in its trunk-
A string that culminated in a knot,
A knot that gripped the moon by its base, which glowed upon the path ahead of them!
I was delighted, I was crying, but happy and filled with gratitude for this savior-
A fairy that'd come to save me from an alien invasion!


-----------
This dream was inspired by the elite art of 1MAGINATE
am grateful to him and Maria Lucia

No comments:

Post a Comment