Visiting the Village


And so, I closed my eyes, no more wanting to be in the matrix. There it was, waiting for me on the other side of the room. I was unsure how to begin, but something deep inside of me knew exactly how to cast that first step. And so, without looking back, I paced across the floor as if some invisible hand might alter my volition. It felt thick and dark, but otherwise I felt not a thing as I melted into that obsidian mirror.

This is our world, this is that forgotten village sank deep inside an ancient, thick and moist jungle. This is the place where the barks breathe and trees share our emotions. It's green and black, it's brown and blue. This place has joys that melt hearts and trees that weave dreams you can touch, smell and taste. Fruit falls to earth, nourishing the village atop and below. The does race on tree tops and fish fly too. You can see through the ground at roots conversing for miles below the feet, and you can swim in streams of clear sweet water. Birds still sing, drums beat that rhythm of the One and we all dance in one huge natural orchestra! It's like no place of your waking my dear.

I have most of my real friends living here - actually, we mostly meet here. I didn't know of this place too, but the great shaman gave me a map one day - on the day of my great dance. I came home for the first time, and I've  returned for as many times as the mind had the will.

Let me take you to my village dear friend. But first, let go of that thing and the other - you'll not want to hold onto anything while I take you about. No, be silent and just listen. Turn that off too, and close that door my dear. Now lay down and close those orbs. Oh, don't worry about me, I'll be floating here beside you. Yes I understand, it's hard the first time, but just let them pass - you'll be like a bird, and like clouds floating by, you can chose to fly below or above them. Good, now let's go...




That is the great shadow my dear, we all have faced it before, but therein lies the true path - focus and float deeper into it. Now, you might see some clouds of purple - those are the phantoms of this dark route, just ignore them like you did the other clouds. Should you feel lost, you'll want to call my name again and again and again... until when you start to see or feel me about you. Don't worry, call me any name you desire - just keep it short and allow yourself to vibrate with every call. You need to relax and float, so keep breathing in that fresh air, hold onto it a while so you can float higher, then exhale and repeat. You might feel some vibrations pour over you, but let those pass too. Continue floating ever towards our destiny - you'll soon start to see a light, float towards it.

There might be others floating about you too, don't fear - fear will only drop you back to the ground. We are all part of the One, and they too come to the village or just pass by. 

There's someone calling your name from beyond the light? Oh, you recognize the voice! Fine, someone who knows you is already there and they've seen you approach the village. I can hear my other friends calling out to me too - we are almost there. 

Smell that aroma in the air? That's the feast of youth - they cook to your hearts desire everything the jungle can provide. Ah, many rainbows! Yes, we have rainbows in the north, south, west and east - they suck the undesirable energies out of everyone's aura as they enter village. Those people you see floating in and out of them are refilling and others recycling their energy - the rainbows transform undesirable energy into that which is desirable, and they feed us with the necessary manifestations of the One's light. Relax, we are now entering into one just about now...

Red is for love and deep passion - you'll feel your sexuality come to life again. Orange is for vigor and wit. Ah, there's the energy rush creeping over me again! Yellow is for joy and laughter. Oh don't fight the smile, yellow works miracles on us all! Green is for freshness and vitality. Feel that tingling energy flow through your veins, racing towards your heart - that's you becoming aware of the many branches of the tree of life. Wow Blue! Did you realize there's a sweet and cool rain we are floating through? Ah, that's blue for you - it's the essence of life itself. Taste it, smell it, touch it and swim through it with joy - it's life. Yep, that's Indigo! It starts to feel strange but awesome! Indigo is for richness of experience and it feeds your spirit the most. You now should start to taste color and touch sound, Indigo feels soft and plays with our fears too - nice feeling for my curious heart. There! Look out for Violet! Aah we've finally entered the mystery my dear. Your eyes should now see things glowing in the dark, yes! That's the power of violet - she reveals mysteries hidden from our normal experience, and that my dear is where you should start to experience and walk our cherished village! I won't be able to see exactly what you see - Violet gives each of us a unique vision, so enjoy and cherish yours my dear.

Welcome home! There's everything you've wanted to experience in the world known or not, so push beyond any prior limits. I'll now fly on to my spirit's desire. Feel free to come again whenever you will, and remember; there's no better place to go to in the cosmos than to your roots, so never let go of the map to thy village.


--------------
AquaSixio gives us the lovely artistic vision. His work is true genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment