Startup

It's not just the code causing much gnashing of teeth,
Friendships do get traded, nature corrupted
And recurring headaches every dinner, and a good
WTFs served over handshakes.

I been walkin man,
It's the hustle they say-
Get rich or die tryin?
Man, fuck that 50 crap!
Tradin thoughtforms ain't no easy trip.

Lawyers, investors, co-founders
They share the same womb anyways-
Their hearts beat to the rhythm of green paper,
And your gray matter better be palatable!

Users, scribes, haters and passersby,
Basically you eat humans for a living too
But on a different savannah though-
The startup turns you into a mean Capital C Canibal.




I'm gonna get this mural out of my skull this one night
I'm gonna move fast and stealthily across this entire land
Am gonna breath all my hunger into this beast
And I'll sit back and watch as an egregore roams the web
Devouring all my foes, and washing down all my woes
It's that time again-
Time to start up once more,
If it's no more a dream, it's morphed into a lucid form
Time to stand up, keyboard in hand, and go own life's cockpit.


-----------
awesome art concept by OlgaKalinovskaya

No comments:

Post a Comment