The Routine

If it ain't the Xtreme logic Alarm, there's no waking
The tooth fairies are not a myth, we must appease them
The insanely mundane task of choosing amongst 69 T-shirts!
If it's Sunday morning, then church is the musical bike ride into the hood's unknown
The 1 hour or so of taking drugs, occasionally with milk and sugar to taste.
"Baby what shall we eat tonite?"
The choices look deceivingly infinite, the delays are, but there's no app for this yet!
The Kiss
The forever of waiting in arbitrary queues for the next Taxi to favor me
The office check-in and the cold greetings
The adoringly sweet moments of getting lost in the world of code
Live to eat or Eat to live?
Getting drowned in bliss again, machines just love me!
A 17:30 alarm makes me feel so Capitalist and Empty
Not having one makes me a pathetic Communist
Time to walk out, Music in my nerves, feet on the road
"Don't you worry baby, am comin' home."
All the curvaceous temptations on the way home
The kiss
Oh! The shower!
If it ain't commemoration of the Sun gods, baby let's grind on -- the Startup Dream
"Pull the plug or you'll starve yourself!"
Dinner
No TV! I repeat, No TV in my house!
If it's Sex, it must be passion, unless I've watched lots of p0rn, I hate lust
"There are no demons hovering over you baby"
Is it 2am?
Curse the thief who'd try to break the Silence
Sleep and Hope to die in Silence

No comments:

Post a Comment