Probably Just a Wish

How I wish
I had

More blissful sex,
getting high on shrooms,
building an AI program that actually does something useful,
ridding a big open-roof vehicle with trance music
into an endless wild countryside,
getting laid some more,
fuck! getting high and experiencing extra-terrestrial life -
doesn't matter where, as long as I can come back
and re-live the experience...

No rules to follow,
no job,
just me
living life the way I deem it should be,
and finding the people to make it happen.

Knowing that I am
sentient or why not
- discovering my true purpose in life.

How I wish these things could come true
In this or the next life

I wish it could be true,
That these wishes talk to me 
about What Real Heaven Must Have Been
If I had not fallen from grace.


I wish to return into grace,
And
It's probably not just a wish..


----------------
magical trippy art from AustinE31891

No comments:

Post a Comment